I started blogging because I feel like I have too much to think about, too much to learn, and too much to do. Also, I needed to find a way to improve my writing skills for our upcoming video game projects because English is not my native language. In fact, it’s my third language after Finnish and Swedish. Our goal is to produce video games for older players who started playing video games in the 80s and 90s. I feel like old video game players like me are forgotten, and the game after another seems to follow the same pattern. I think that one of the problems in the gaming industry is that the game developers are ignoring the players. Also in some cases, the issue is that players have the feeling that nobody is listening to their ideas on how to improve the games. For these reasons, I would like to be part of a community where players and game developers are working together with the new game projects. We also have created own game engine, which gives us new kind of opportunities to develop our games in the future.
My ToDo list:
- I need to improve my game and software testing skills, software programming skills, game programming skills, 3D drawing skills and my writing skills.
- I need to learn how to produce quality videos, quality streams, SEO optimize my web pages, and how to market my products on the Internet.
- I need to investigate our competitors and their products.
- I need to develop our community, my game design skills, and my game ideas.
- I need to explore new opportunities of the Internet.
- I need to build websites and social network.
- I need to find people who are willing to be part of our community and who are trustworthy. (Professional, skilled workers, loyal friends, and customers)